PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- The link below will serve as your application to Amplify. You must also complete CSU’s housing application to be officially placed into University Housing.
- Our application asks for a few pieces of personal info, asks for a response (at least 50 words) to four short answer questions, and a photo release and liability waiver.
- Upon submitting your application, you should receive a confirmation email and a list of recommended next steps.
- All newly-admitted, first-year students without previous college experience who are single, under 21 years of age, and not living with their parents in the Fort Collins area are required to live in the residence halls for their first two consecutive terms of their attendance.
- If you are accepted into Amplify, you will have access to select a room within Pinon Hall during the Residential Learning Community room selection process June 27th-July 1st. If you do not participate in the Housing selection process during the designated selection timeline, Amplify cannot guarantee space will be available in Pinon Hall. Additionally, if you self select a roommate that is not also accepted into Amplify, we cannot guarantee you a space in Pinon Hall.
- Our application for Fall 2022 is open. Please click the link below, and email is if you have issues accessing it!
- If you are looking to return to Laurel Village in your second year, please plan to complete room selection in the Spring through University Housing. At this time we are not planning on opening Amplify floors (Pinon Hall) to returning students, but you can check out Year 2 at CSU, which is located in Alpine!
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
VIRTUAL INFO SESSION MARCH 9th
Come join our virtual Amplify session to learn about living and learning options for first-year students with majors in the College of Natural Sciences*- and how to live in Laurel Village! Chat with other incoming students, older students who lived in Amplify, and program staff to see if Amplify is a good fit for you.
Day: Wednesday, March 9th
Time: 5:00PM MST, around 45 minutes long
FAQs ON APPLYING
We will start reviewing applications on January 31st. After that, we typically make a decision with submitted applications within 48 hours, but please allow up to two weeks for us to review your application. If you have questions about your application status, please feel free to email us!
No. We review each application carefully, and value the completeness, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness you put into your applications. Upon making our decision about your application, we will notify you via the email you provided on the application. If you are accepted, your name will automatically be sent to University Housing for placement in our community.
Don’t worry! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what happened. We will work with you to fix it!
You are welcome to apply to multiple Learning Communities at CSU. However, keep in mind if you apply (and are accepted) into multiple Learning Communities that have a residential component (require you to live in a specific hall), you will have to chose which community you want to participate in. You will be contacted by email and given a deadline to choose which community you prefer to participate in. If you do not respond by the deadline, your spot in either community might not be held.
Move In: TBD for Fall 2022!
Please register for a Move In arrival timeslot at myhousing.colostate.edu after receiving your hall assignment.
At this time, we are only accepting new incoming first year students into Amplify for Fall 2022. However, we encourage you to apply for Year 2 at CSU floor in Alpine Hall. Please contact us if you have questions.