PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- Amplify Applications for the 24-25 year are open!
- You will also need to apply for University Housing through their application
- We will begin reviewing applications at the end of February, and then review them on at least a weekly basis (often more frequent)
- Please note that at this time Amplify is a first year only learning community, and only accepts first year students in the Fall. If you are a current first year student and want to return to Laurel Village next year, please check out the Year 2 at CSU floor, which is located in Alpine! if you are an incoming transfer student and would like to live in Laurel Village, checkout the Transfer floor in Alpine and keep an eye on Housing’s returner application to apply to live on campus for your sexcond year.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
Let us know if you have questions!
UPCOMING RECRUITMENT EVENTS
Check out CSU’s admissions page for admissions events! We typically participate in Choose CSU resource fair during the Spring.
Virtual info Sessions:
During the Spring (2024), we will offer a few virtual info sessions about our community. During the summer, we offer roommate meet and greets (to help you pick a roommate, and ask questions), meet and greet sessions for our clusters, and more. Keep checking back to this page for more info! More info will be posted here when confirmed.
FAQs ON APPLYING
We will start reviewing applications mid Feb. After that, we typically make a decision with submitted applications within 48 hours, but please allow up to one week for us to review your application. If you have questions about your application status, please feel free to email us!
No. We review each application carefully, and value the completeness, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness you put into your applications. Upon making our decision about your application, we will notify you via the email you provided on the application. If you are accepted, your name will automatically be sent to University Housing for placement in our community.
Don’t worry! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain what happened. We will work with you to fix it!
You are welcome to apply to multiple Learning Communities at CSU. However, keep in mind if you apply (and are accepted) into multiple Learning Communities that have a residential component (require you to live in a specific hall), you will have to chose which community you want to participate in. You will be contacted by email and given a deadline to choose which community you prefer to participate in. If you do not respond by the deadline, your spot in either community might not be held.
Move-in date for Amplify Fall 2024 is August 16th.
You will be able to register for a Move-In arrival timeslot through a link sent out by University Housing in mid July. Please plan on moving in on Aug 16th. The rest of the week before classes start will be busy with orientation and Amplify activities.
If you are arriving early or need to arrive late, please let us know!
At this time, we are only accepting new incoming first year students into Amplify for Fall 2024. However, we encourage you to apply for Year 2 at CSU floor in Alpine Hall. Please contact us if you have questions.