PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING
- The link below will serve as your application to Amplify. You must also complete CSU’s housing application to be officially placed into University Housing.
- All newly-admitted, first-year students without previous college experience who are single, under 21 years of age, and not living with their parents in the Fort Collins area are required to live in the residence halls for their first two consecutive terms of their attendance.
- If you are accepted into Amplify, your Housing assignment may be automatically be updated to Laurel Village even if you selected another hall as your top choice.
- COVID impacts and unknowns may modify designated housing for Learning Communities as University Housing continues to follow the direction of the university and local health officials to determine the best way to move forward with assignments. If University Housing is unable to assign you to Amplify’s designated halls (Pinon and Alpine Hall), you will still be able to participate in Amplify, and we will work closely with our University Housing partners in supporting the residential experience of students within their assigned hall.
- Our application for Fall 2021 is open. At this time we are only accepting incoming first year students for Fall 2021. If you are a second year student looking to return to the CNS Learning Community or Laurel Village for Fall 2021, please email us or Year 2 at CSU for housing options on the Year 2 floor in Alpine.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.
FAQs ON APPLYING
We typically make a decision with submitted applications within 48 hours, but please allow up to two weeks for us to review your application. If you have questions about your application status, please feel free to email us!
No. We review each application carefully, and value the completeness, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness you put into your applications. Upon making our decision about your application, we will notify you via the email you provided on the application. If you are accepted, your name will automatically be sent to University Housing for placement in our community.
Don’t worry! Please contact us at CNS_LC@colostate.edu and explain what happened. We will work with you to fix it!
You are welcome to apply to multiple Learning Communities at CSU. However, keep in mind if you apply (and are accepted) into multiple Learning Communities that have a residential component (require you to live in a specific hall), you will have to chose which community you want to participate in. You will be contacted by email and given a deadline to choose which community you prefer to participate in. If you do not respond by the deadline, your spot in either community might not be held.
Typically Amplify moves in one day earlier than the rest of campus. However, due to COVID-19 we are unsure of the move-in date for Fall 2021 (it will likely be the same date as everyone else). Please check back with University Housing’s important dates page, as it will be the site with the most up to date info.
At this time, we are only accepting new incoming first year students into the CNS Learning Community for Fall 2021. However, we encourage you to apply for Year 2 at CSU floor in Alpine Hall. Please contact us if you have questions.